Sunday, September 15, 2013

Welcome to Zketch!

Welcome to Zketch.

What is Zketch? Zketch is the place where our little band of rebellious CG artists, ranging from amateurs to professionals, have fun and share the craziest things they can come up with using only a wacom tablet, Zbrush and a handful of precious minutes!

It's an online repository for daily sketches, warmups, and the occasional tutorial or finished piece of Zbrush art. Anything you'd like to show, be quick sketches to a couple of days project, will do just fine here. There's no rules as to what you can make or at what level your skills are at this moment, as long as you have a drive for art and a righteous mind you're set to be a part of Zketch.


Want to be a part of the authors and post your work often? Contact me. 

5 comments:

  1. Hey I'd Like to start posting my work here. Jim Sent me :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kay, it's Jon. Don't know if you remember me. I'd love to contribute! jonathanwteng@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do remember you and I'll gladly add you to the list! The more artists we have, the better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi. Jim sent me, I would love the chance to post some work up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome aboard and have fun! =D

    ReplyDelete