Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Zketch Projects! (And Others)

I've been working on a lot of stuff lately. I need to work more on my portfolio and I have things to do in ... everything life. I have like 20 days to do online Traffic School and I haven't yet! =p

Anyway, Portfolio aside for Zketch I've 2 big projects planned for the month of December and I hope anyone who still likes to post here a little would join me!

The first event has a time frame of Dec 1-15, which is the time where I'll make and post my before and after Zketch. For this one, we are to take an old Zbrush project of our starting days or a very old concept that simply... is not to our current level of skills. Then, we'll update it in any way we want as long as we keep the message of what the first one was to begin with. To make sure the humiliation is complete, we'll post them in a side by side image where we'll post the old one to the left and the new sketch to the right!

The second one will be a Christmas Zketch. This will be Dec 16-31, and will be the toughest cause the holiday parties fall in those days, but I don't know about you guys but dec 26-30 are pretty slow, and every day before the 25th are as well, so I think there's time for a Christmas Zketch! for this one, you represent Halloween in any way you want or recreate a Christmas image that you like a lot regardless of what it is. Santa with a gas mask and a machine gun? sure. Anime Santa? go for it. Christmas - Halloween blend? As long as you don't violate any copyright laws, do it!

Kay out! =p

2 comments:

  1. I know exactly what I'll be making now for my before and after! It's not my first Zbrush project, but one of the first, and I'm sure Jim would be surprised to see it!

    ReplyDelete